7.10.11

Shiny! *v*

I just wanted to share some shiny new products I made on one of my developing accounts, DeathByCOLOUR:

Rainbow Dash Gijinka
Photobucket



I am also planning on making all of the other main ponies from My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic and also some side characters! I am also making their Galloping Gala gowns in the near future as well, and after that I will be making each pony into a bundle so you can save some credits if you want to buy their whole set. c:




"Pon Pon" Head




"Mousou" Skin
Photobucket
Comes in 3 tones! Get them here!
Light | Medium | Dark




"Blackberry" Skin
Photobucket
Comes in 3 tones! Get them here!
Light | Medium | Dark




"Dollface" Skin
Photobucket
Comes in 3 tones! Get them here!
Light | Medium | Dark




"Sakuranbo" Skin
Photobucket
Comes in 3 tones! Get them here!
Light | Medium | Dark

I am also working on adorable cyber outfits that will come in lots of different colors! ouo


1 comment: